Health infrastructures built by new government of Republic of the Union of Myanmar for people of Bago Region
People’s Hospital (50-bed) in Pyu Township
* New building of the 50-bed People’s Hospital in Pyu Township, Toungoo District, Bago Region was opened on 10 April, 2011.
* It is RC type facility and equipped with one two-storey ward and three one-storey wards.
* The hospital is formed with intensive care unit, x-ray room, operation theatre, out-patient unit, drug store, delivery ward, male ward, female ward, meeting room and doctors’ rest room.
* Thanks to the hospital, more health care service can be provided to local people.
* The region sees outbreak of TB and Malaria. These patients can receive treatment in the short period.
|Tawkywein Station Hospital (16-bed)
* The station hospital in Kyaukdaga Township, Toungoo District, Bago Region was opened on 10 April, 2011.
* Its structure is RC type facility and built on 4.09 acres of land.
* It is equipped with out-patient unit, operation theatre, x-ray room, drug store, male and female wards, children’s ward and delivery room.