People on east and west banks of Thanlwin River are happy with the emergence of Thanlwin River Bridge (Hpa-an)
* The emergence of Thanlwin River Crossing Bridge (Hpaan), main entrance to Kayin State, makes people keep in helpful smoothly transportation those from Kayin State and the rest States and Regions.
* Thanks to the construction of Thanlwin River Crossing Bridge (Hpa-an), the areas of east Thanlwin dwellers will surely improve the economic, education and health sectors.
* Narrowly gaps between the remote areas and developed ones will be of the bridge and it much contributes to greater development of the people in the fur flung areas on account of the bridge.
Salient points of Thanlwin River Crossing Bridge
1. The Thanlwin River Crossing Bridge (Hpa-an) is situated 2 miles 6 furlongs far from the south of Hpa-an, Kayin State.
2. The construction of the main bridge is 1771 feet with 28 feet motorway flanked by 5 feet pedestrians on each side. The total length of the bridge including approach structure is 2252 feet.
3. It is steel truss type bridge and on Thaton-Myainggalay-Barkat-Hpa-an Road.
4. The construction of the bridge was as of 4-4-1994 and opened 4-8-1997.